© All rights reserved
WOW! uh nothing else, sorry
Does that mean you like it? I really like it. It should be 8'X 6' and hanging on the wall. Thanks for all the comments Ry.
T after he's crawled though a cupboard into Middle Earth and signed on with Aragorn and fought the orcs a couple of times. He said he was looking for a new path to follow.
Interesting interpretation. I love how this turned out. I look at it often.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW! uh nothing else, sorry
Does that mean you like it? I really like it. It should be 8'X 6' and hanging on the wall. Thanks for all the comments Ry.
T after he's crawled though a cupboard into Middle Earth and signed on with Aragorn and fought the orcs a couple of times. He said he was looking for a new path to follow.
Interesting interpretation. I love how this turned out. I look at it often.
Post a Comment