They are photos of my drawings manipulated with Photoshop. Yes, I would like one of those. I had suggested that and included a link to another one in a previous comment. Have you used them? Can you recommend one? Is it that one?
The graphics guy I talked to says he doesn't do enough free form drawing to make using a tablet worthwhile. He mostly builds up graphics from pieces (e.g. clipart), and a mouse works fine.
5 comments:
Are you drawing these with a mouse? You should get one of these
They are photos of my drawings manipulated with Photoshop. Yes, I would like one of those. I had suggested that and included a link to another one in a previous comment. Have you used them? Can you recommend one? Is it that one?
Never used one. The web reviews like that one.
The graphics guy at work just uses a mouse. I'll ask him why on Monday.
The graphics guy I talked to says he doesn't do enough free form drawing to make using a tablet worthwhile. He mostly builds up graphics from pieces (e.g. clipart), and a mouse works fine.
ok. I might try one someday.
Post a Comment