© All rights reserved
So then, do you sell prints of these? Looking for some black and white stuff to decorate my walls...
Thanks Mr. Burns...I think that could be arranged. E-mail me at barbatnik@yahoo.ca
where is the cow?
It moooooooved away. Where have you been?
you got that wired ..
Hey Babs, I wish I was as prolific as you in the blog world, but just feel so god damned boring at the moment. Or too private. Dam Scorpio!!! Still, I wanted to say hi. So hi. :-)ibert: no, isuze!!
Are you missing all the turmoil?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So then, do you sell prints of these? Looking for some black and white stuff to decorate my walls...
Thanks Mr. Burns...I think that could be arranged. E-mail me at barbatnik@yahoo.ca
where is the cow?
It moooooooved away. Where have you been?
you got that wired ..
Hey Babs, I wish I was as prolific as you in the blog world, but just feel so god damned boring at the moment. Or too private. Dam Scorpio!!! Still, I wanted to say hi. So hi. :-)
ibert: no, isuze!!
Are you missing all the turmoil?
Post a Comment