Ooooh...this is fun! Let's see John Lithgow bottom right corner...sleezy guy from down the street..mmm...middle left side?...Lisa' father the big one in the middle...You...:] I don't want to hurt your feelings! How close am I?
John Lithgow ..correct. Sleazy guy from down the steet ..that’d be the black and white guy on the right. Lisa’s father ..is the guy formerly known as I. Aupener. Anyone of them would be a compliment to me ..and Hunter is the top guy on the right ..:)
Thank you for playing! I'll give myself a passing grade - just because I can. I'm so glad you thought that one looked like Lithgow - because I thought that even before you said so. It isn't of course.
5 comments:
Hmm, I can see me .. Hunter Thompson .. John Lithgow ..Lisa Laupner’s father ..and that sleezy guy from down the street.
Ooooh...this is fun! Let's see John Lithgow bottom right corner...sleezy guy from down the street..mmm...middle left side?...Lisa' father the big one in the middle...You...:] I don't want to hurt your feelings! How close am I?
I forgot Hunter! Maybe bottom left with the hat? Or top right? Or the two that look like they might have a hangover...;].
John Lithgow ..correct. Sleazy guy from down the steet ..that’d be the black and white guy on the right. Lisa’s father ..is the guy formerly known as I. Aupener. Anyone of them would be a compliment to me ..and Hunter is the top guy on the right ..:)
Thank you for playing! I'll give myself a passing grade - just because I can. I'm so glad you thought that one looked like Lithgow - because I thought that even before you said so. It isn't of course.
Post a Comment