Sunday, February 11, 2007

Hot House

Really.

It's hot.

16 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

Yes, it's hot.

Identity Crisis said...

Yes, hot.

Identity Crisis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sans Pantaloons said...

So.. Do you come here often?

Identity Crisis said...

To the hot house?

Anonymous said...

Just to buy cat food.

Sans Pantaloons said...

Hmmm, I like cats. Do you have cats?

Anonymous said...

I have a cat.

Sans Pantaloons said...

Is it a lady cat or a boy cat?

Identity Crisis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

a boy cat

Sans Pantaloons said...

It appears to me that cats are exceptionally smart animals. Is this true? Never having been the carer of a cat it is just a perception.

Anonymous said...

Meow. Meow. Urrgh. Ningow. Rat.

Sans Pantaloons said...

Yes, I knew it was true! But why does it only fit three ways?

Anonymous said...

Rat Rat whackawhacka purt.

Sans Pantaloons said...

Ah so. I can see clearly now.