© All rights reserved
It could easily say something else...think of it that way.
Like Poppies are red, violets are blue...I don't like you???
I've created a monster!
HoIlivepe.
lovephile?
I live in Hope.
Awhhhhh...I can't believe I didn't get that! Although, love philia is a close second - don't you think?
It was late...after a loooooooooooooooonnnng.
day.
Do not be so hard on yourself. You are out of order.I led you astray...The Eye sees all.
The eye above-right?
Yes.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
It could easily say something else...think of it that way.
Like Poppies are red, violets are blue...I don't like you???
I've created a monster!
HoIlivepe.
lovephile?
I live in Hope.
Awhhhhh...I can't believe I didn't get that! Although, love philia is a close second - don't you think?
It was late...after a loooooooooooooooonnnng.
day.
Do not be so hard on yourself. You are out of order.
I led you astray...
The Eye sees all.
The eye above-right?
Yes.
Post a Comment