© All rights reserved
Socks with holes. Yes. How would I get my feet in otherwsie?I have multiple identities none of which are in crisis. We are similar in that I am also out of order. I have a sign to prove it.SP US since 1974.
Congratulations on not being in crisis. Perhaps it is time to find some pantaloons, n'est-ce pas? Then you would be in perfect order considering that you already know how to put on your socks.Thank you for the visit!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Socks with holes. Yes. How would I get my feet in otherwsie?
I have multiple identities none of which are in crisis. We are similar in that I am also out of order. I have a sign to prove it.
SP US since 1974.
Congratulations on not being in crisis. Perhaps it is time to find some pantaloons, n'est-ce pas? Then you would be in perfect order considering that you already know how to put on your socks.
Thank you for the visit!
Post a Comment