Sunday, June 03, 2007

Misunderstanding















I took this shot at 10:00 pm, close to the house, sheltered behind a large hedge, well away from the public sidewalk. Nevertheless, a young man and his friend must have seen the flash as they walked by, because I heard him say, "...pervert, taking pictures of people as they walk by..."

Sigh. Artists suffer so.

5 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

Are you going to post a picture of your ear?

Just Dave said...

Very nice shot. As to the comment, the Carly Simon song, "You're So Vain" comes to mind.

Identity Crisis said...

Sans, I could...but I don't want to cut it off...is that OK?

Dave, so true!

Sans Pantaloons said...

I'm glad you don't wish to cut off your ear. I wouldn't want you to suffer in silence. :¬)

Identity Crisis said...

OH! Indeed! Thank you for your compassion and brilliant insight into my artistic soul.