© All rights reserved
It's in a little better shape than i like my cars but I'll take it anyway.
OK. When shall I expect you?
Soon, I wouldn't want anybody to snap it up before I get there. And I can see from the photo that it will pass air care.
I look forward to your down payment. Don't forget the tires.
It is a photograph full of unwritten stories.
A mystery or two, at least.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It's in a little better shape than i like my cars but I'll take it anyway.
OK. When shall I expect you?
Soon, I wouldn't want anybody to snap it up before I get there. And I can see from the photo that it will pass air care.
I look forward to your down payment. Don't forget the tires.
It is a photograph full of unwritten stories.
A mystery or two, at least.
Post a Comment