© All rights reserved
...two ursine thugs,and a partridge in a bare tree.?Oh, wait - its justA partridge in a bear tree!!Hahahahah!
Can I commission a work?5 moldy blings,4 bawling nerds,3 drenched wens...nice pictures of the latter at Wikipedia
Do you have a wen? When did you get a wen?Yeah...It is a partridge in a bare bear tree. I like Ursine thugs better...I could rename the whole batch with your help. See my Greetings blog for more. Commissions...for 2008?
No wen.I have a subcutaneous fat lump in a leg, though. Will that will do?
Most likely give you endless hours of enjoyment until you whack it with a book. But, fear not, it may grow back.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
...
two ursine thugs,
and a partridge in a bare tree.
?
Oh, wait - its just
A partridge in a bear tree!!
Hahahahah!
Can I commission a work?
5 moldy blings,
4 bawling nerds,
3 drenched wens
...
nice pictures of the latter at Wikipedia
Do you have a wen? When did you get a wen?
Yeah...It is a partridge in a bare bear tree. I like Ursine thugs better...I could rename the whole batch with your help. See my Greetings blog for more.
Commissions...for 2008?
No wen.
I have a subcutaneous fat lump in a leg, though. Will that will do?
Most likely give you endless hours of enjoyment until you whack it with a book. But, fear not, it may grow back.
Post a Comment