OK! Isn't demiurgic an interesting word? If half urgic is an artisan what is whole urgic? Perhaps,I was whole before you fractured me with the emotional dissonance of your last post...
I have transcended my ego-based state of consciousness and, thusly, I am incapable of feeling worship from fellow beings in this infinite universe. BUT...HEY! I appreciate your nearly lone admiration of my efforts.
4 comments:
Congratulations on being pretty good.
N.B. Pretty good is Scottish for a Demiurgic Genius.
OK! Isn't demiurgic an interesting word? If half urgic is an artisan what is whole urgic? Perhaps,I was whole before you fractured me with the emotional dissonance of your last post...
Issue blame if you must, but you are the creative essence of an infinite universe, and as such, can withstand multiple fractures.
There is a book somewhere in "Emotional Dissonance"...
I have decided to worship you. How do you feel about that?
I have transcended my ego-based state of consciousness and, thusly, I am incapable of feeling worship from fellow beings in this infinite universe. BUT...HEY! I appreciate your nearly lone admiration of my efforts.
Post a Comment