It is well known that caber tossing is the global control method for the Earth's gravitational field. The Scots', who are the most depressed nation upon this planet, have engineered that 'Highland Games' occur at various sites all over the globe with the caber tossing aligned to lay lines sufficient to keep the gravitional field in stasis. This is common knowledge. This is a recycled comment. Go green!
3 comments:
I also have issues with gravity. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.
It is well known that caber tossing is the global control method for the Earth's gravitational field. The Scots', who are the most depressed nation upon this planet, have engineered that 'Highland Games' occur at various sites all over the globe with the caber tossing aligned to lay lines sufficient to keep the gravitional field in stasis.
This is common knowledge.
This is a recycled comment. Go green!
In the spirit of greeness; I shall not comment.
Post a Comment