Cat, I haven't had the displeasure but I did see a tiny bit of sausage making on TV, in black and white -thankfully- and that was enough to stop me from ever wanting the experience in real life.
Pollen? Oh, yes...nasty staining brown pollen.
Sans, You poor soul. There should be a good law against watching sausages being made and the world would be a better place. Thanks, it gets busy this time of year.
5 comments:
Is there pollen in that flower???
I'm right with ya on the. My husband is from Louisiana and they make something called "boudin". YUMMY, but gross to watch being made.
I have seen sausages being made, and I completely agree with you.
Missed you btw.
Cat,
I haven't had the displeasure but I did see a tiny bit of sausage making on TV, in black and white -thankfully- and that was enough to stop me from ever wanting the experience in real life.
Pollen? Oh, yes...nasty staining brown pollen.
Sans,
You poor soul. There should be a good law against watching sausages being made and the world would be a better place. Thanks, it gets busy this time of year.
I forgot to mention that I love this graphic!
Thanks. I was trying something new.
Post a Comment