Saturday, June 21, 2008

Jack and Janet

Eventually,most of us will realize that we have too much stuff and most of it is essentially unnecessary. We realize that we can't save it for a rainy day because our rainy days are basically over. We will be too busy for the remainder of all our days - rainy or not. We are done with the craving of and hording of stuff and our children aren't interested in it and neither are their children. All we really need is a sharp spoon, a big mug, a few layers of clothing and a library card. With that in mind, I am willing to part with my excellent copy of Jack and Janet. However, I need to get my spoon sharpened, therefore, my asking price is $25.00. For Canadian residents S&H is included.

2 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

I have only read that posted, and I do not like it.

Therefore no sale. I have 42 tonnes of my own stuff to disperse.

I have a big mug!

Identity Crisis said...

Keep the mug. You are on your way to freedom which is just another word for nothing left to lose.