The method I sometimes adopt for titles, is to make the title the next word or sentence I hear on the TV. This is why my titles often make no sense whatsoever.
Sans. You will have to find a new method now that Cat/Crab and I will know your secret.
It has happened before and the pain subsides over time. Eventually, I come to realize it is for the best and I begin to heal in the glow of my new cluster map.
When I first set up my Blog, I had a dilemma whether I should have a map or some other tracking method. I decided I already had enough stuff in my life, and so decided against it. My Blog isn't really for me. Or maybe it is. That's a difficult one.
It started out as a decoration for my blog then I thought I'd wait to see how long it took to get a red spot from Africa...and by the time that happened I had decided to keep it.
7 comments:
that picture taunts me.
The method I sometimes adopt for titles, is to make the title the next word or sentence I hear on the TV. This is why my titles often make no sense whatsoever.
Will you miss your archived cluster map?
La crab. Why does it taut you so?
Sans. You will have to find a new method now that Cat/Crab and I will know your secret.
It has happened before and the pain subsides over time. Eventually, I come to realize it is for the best and I begin to heal in the glow of my new cluster map.
When I first set up my Blog, I had a dilemma whether I should have a map or some other tracking method. I decided I already had enough stuff in my life, and so decided against it. My Blog isn't really for me. Or maybe it is. That's a difficult one.
It started out as a decoration for my blog then I thought I'd wait to see how long it took to get a red spot from Africa...and by the time that happened I had decided to keep it.
Do you think there are people who travel the world, just to give themselves red spots?
I hope not! They'll spread!
Post a Comment