© All rights reserved
2008 A Carpet Tile Quasiodyssey.
hangover in a small cabin near a mountain lake
Sans: Noooooooooooooo.Dogg: "hangover" Is that a geomorphological term of which I have not heard?
I have no idea. It looks very geometric. SO I fear it.
Beautiful shapes fitting together nicely...how bad can that be?
Terra Fearma. The wrath of the tall shall reign down upon us, and smite us, and we shall be afraid.
It isn't that scary.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
2008 A Carpet Tile Quasiodyssey.
hangover in a small cabin near a mountain lake
Sans: Noooooooooooooo.
Dogg: "hangover" Is that a geomorphological term of which I have not heard?
I have no idea. It looks very geometric. SO I fear it.
Beautiful shapes fitting together nicely...how bad can that be?
Terra Fearma. The wrath of the tall shall reign down upon us, and smite us, and we shall be afraid.
It isn't that scary.
Post a Comment