Thursday, October 02, 2008

Up to our necks in the fall.

USA News bites...

Worst case scenario.
Just say no.
Cut up your credit cards.
Apocalyptic in nature.
It could implode.
Didn't they see this coming?
Found $1000 dollars while out hiking in remote rugged terrain.



*not that we are immune.




* Thanks for the title Sans.

3 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

I admit to being greatly concerned. Being up to our necks in the fall is a good analogy.

As you say though, it was a good day. I hope we have many more.
The suit is a YSL on loan.

Identity Crisis said...

Up to our necks in the fall...you are good. Mind if I use that for the title?

Good to note that you are not spending -virtually- all of your $ on YSL suits.

Sans Pantaloons said...

You may use it, and I am flattered that you consider it worthy.

If my banks collapse, virtual cash will be all I have left.