Quality? There was something irritating, even angering about that question? He thought about it, and then thought some more, and then looked out the window, and then thought about it some more. Quality?
I'm so sorry! It was not my intent to confuse. I recently picked up my copy of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, which had been in the middle of a vertical stack of books for 30 years, and contained all my margin notes I made when I was a youth. It brought back a lot of memories.
The "Why did they name her after a car?" refers to a line in the movie A Fish Called Wanda, regarding the daughter of the Lawyer, who is called Portia. Portia was also drinking the Koala Tea of Shakespeare I believe?
This is the most amazing shot. But I haven't quite figured out what the red bars are or how the runner(?) is holding them.
(I wasn't even going to try to understand the above comments but then I caved and googled anyway. Ha!! I did not remember that at all but loved the movie... must see it again. And even though I have the book; I can even see it on the shelves above me, I confess I never managed to read more than the first 10 pages. Yes. Not well read. Good thing that there is now the virtual Coles Notes called the internet - without the embarrassing telltale yellow and black cover for everyone to see.)
I'm not sure what the red is...tail lights from a car? It is a funky shot. Bad photography which turned out interesting. I love how the torch looks like a dove. And the walk sign is contrary to the run but at the same time seems to be joining in the relay.
12 comments:
It's all Greek to me...
Quality? There was something irritating, even angering about that question? He thought about it, and then thought some more, and then looked out the window, and then thought about it some more. Quality?
The Koala tea of Mercy is not strained.
"Why did they name her after a car?"
Zenigmatic to a fault.
I am confused.
Is Mercy a car? Do you mean Zeugmatic?
I'm so sorry! It was not my intent to confuse. I recently picked up my copy of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, which had been in the middle of a vertical stack of books for 30 years, and contained all my margin notes I made when I was a youth. It brought back a lot of memories.
The "Why did they name her after a car?" refers to a line in the movie A Fish Called Wanda, regarding the daughter of the Lawyer, who is called Portia. Portia was also drinking the Koala Tea of Shakespeare I believe?
I shall go and eat worms in penance.
My apologies for not making a greater effort to understand.
It has been years for me as well...since I read the book and saw the movie.
Roger that.
This is the most amazing shot. But I haven't quite figured out what the red bars are or how the runner(?) is holding them.
(I wasn't even going to try to understand the above comments but then I caved and googled anyway. Ha!! I did not remember that at all but loved the movie... must see it again. And even though I have the book; I can even see it on the shelves above me, I confess I never managed to read more than the first 10 pages. Yes. Not well read. Good thing that there is now the virtual Coles Notes called the internet - without the embarrassing telltale yellow and black cover for everyone to see.)
I'm not sure what the red is...tail lights from a car? It is a funky shot. Bad photography which turned out interesting. I love how the torch looks like a dove. And the walk sign is contrary to the run but at the same time seems to be joining in the relay.
Post a Comment