Monday, February 26, 2007

More trees.

5 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

I'm afraid of the woods.

Identity Crisis said...

Why?

Sans Pantaloons said...

I have a dream.

Identity Crisis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Identity Crisis said...

Oh dear, you poor thing. Luckily for you, I am an experienced practitioner of dream interpretation. You have nothing to fear. This dream is a combination of your latent desire to be a lumberjack, as well as the universal and chronic I'm going to be late for work dream. In your dream you are the lumberjack, yet your insecurities will not let you live the dream (your life) to full potential. Therefore, you are late for your lumberjack job (unable to realize your dream - even in your dreams). You run in slow motion inappropriately dressed in a business suit (again your insecurities are thwarting your success) through the woods searching for a job site you will never find. You are so late, in fact, that you didn't have time to remove your overnight beauty cream. Repeat after me: I want to be a lumberjack and it's OK. I will be a lumberjack and it will be OK. I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK.