Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Overdone in the Sun.

5 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

Did you win, or get burned?
Or possibly bored, or engaged?
Listened to Cher or Tom?
Or just emptied the minibar?

Identity Crisis said...

I read and slept.
Swam and showered.
Changed my clothes.
Walked and talked and napped.
And ate and ate and ate.
Walked and rode and walked some more.
Looked and snapped and shot.
I danced in the rain in the shadow of monuments while others ran for cover.
And slept and slept and slept...20 years of shift work finally caught up. Oh, and I tipped.
Didn't get burned.

Ever been?

Sans Pantaloons said...

No, I have never had the pleasure. I think I would be overwhelmed.
Shift work is a strange bedfellow, both giving and taking at the same time. I stopped in 2002; hopefully I will never need to again.

Anonymous said...

it makes me hungry.

Identity Crisis said...

Must be the crab in you. I only mean that in a good way!