From what I understand, and I am no expert, the Bellagio is by Jon Jerde and his partnership. I believe he was also involved in the Wynn and Encore as was the Butler/Ashworth firm. You should research his new resort in China. The multitude of talent and phenomenal cooperation it must take to bring a complex of this magnitude from conceptualization to a living breathing functioning creation is beyond my comprehension.
8 comments:
what is the secret message - wynn encore or encore wynn?
A & K in MN
ameier@gustavus.edu
Secrets should not be told. I do concede that your query is one that needs further investigation.
Are you a Wynn fan or foe?
I am a neophyte and unable to answer your question to a degree that would satisfy your inquisitive mind. The buildings are lovely, though.
Il Bellagio รจ degli squisito ancora tatti come la casa. Forse sono un ventilatore.
I should acknowledge the architect.
Wynn & Bellagio are amazing. Can't wait to see Encore on the inside. Who is the architect for each? All by the same person?
A & K In MN
ameier@gustavus.edu
From what I understand, and I am no expert, the Bellagio is by Jon Jerde and his partnership. I believe he was also involved in the Wynn and Encore as was the Butler/Ashworth firm. You should research his new resort in China. The multitude of talent and phenomenal cooperation it must take to bring a complex of this magnitude from conceptualization to a living breathing functioning creation is beyond my comprehension.
Post a Comment