You are very brave. Triffids are not something with which a photographer should become too friendly. They tend to be a little hard on the eyes.
In answer to your comment. Yes, I was there. Hand held - it was a smooth ride, Canon Rebel EOS XTi camera with old 80 to 200 zoom lens and a little help with exposure from Photoshop...the before is not as dramatic.
6 comments:
Fan-tas-tic!
If you were aboard the ferry at the time, I applaud your grip, camera and ASA.
I need to use a triffid all the time now.
Do they hold still long enough?
Their jaws clamp real firm.
You are very brave. Triffids are not something with which a photographer should become too friendly. They tend to be a little hard on the eyes.
In answer to your comment. Yes, I was there. Hand held - it was a smooth ride, Canon Rebel EOS XTi camera with old 80 to 200 zoom lens and a little help with exposure from Photoshop...the before is not as dramatic.
I miss my lenses.
Where did they go? Did the triffids get them?
Post a Comment