© All rights reserved
I'm sorry if you are sad.
I'm not sad. I'm happy. The babble is sad. And not based on anything real. I was just rhyming. Read Dorothy Parker last night, maybe that is why.
I don't care what is written about me so long as it isn't true.I'm glad you are happy!
Exactly!I'm glad I'm happy too. But then, it would be rather difficult to be sad that I'm happy. I might feel guilty that I'm happy or mad that I'm happy or confused that I'm happy or sappy that I'm happy or yappy that I'm happy but not sad. Sorry.
Yay!
Yippie!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm sorry if you are sad.
I'm not sad. I'm happy. The babble is sad. And not based on anything real. I was just rhyming. Read Dorothy Parker last night, maybe that is why.
I don't care what is written about me so long as it isn't true.
I'm glad you are happy!
Exactly!
I'm glad I'm happy too. But then, it would be rather difficult to be sad that I'm happy. I might feel guilty that I'm happy or mad that I'm happy or confused that I'm happy or sappy that I'm happy or yappy that I'm happy but not sad. Sorry.
Yay!
Yippie!
Post a Comment